Your guide to funding your business
Dates :- August 24th , September 14th , October 26th , November 23rd 2012
The programme has been set up to help small and medium sized businesses in London access the funding they need to realise their potential. This means you must have fewer than 250 employees and less than £40 million in annual sales to be eligible. Qualifying businesses must also be located within the London boroughs.
The programme is open to companies across all sectors of the economy including:
- Clean Technology (including Environmental Services, Sustainable Design, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency)
- Consumer Goods
- Healthcare (including Pharmaceuticals, Medical Technology & Equipment, Biotech, Healthcare Services)
- Media (including Music, Visual and Performing Arts, Publishing, Film, Radio & TV, New Media, Advertising, Games Development)
- Leisure (including Hotels & Catering)
- Support Services
- ICT (including Telecommunications, Electronics, IT Software and Hardware)
- Retail (including Online, Franchising, Wholesale Distribution)
- Value Added Manufacturing (including Nanotechnology, New Materials)
About the event
If you are looking to raise money for your business, you can’t afford to miss this event!
By attending this event you will gain:
- an overview of the different funding options available to you
- an update on how banks and investors currently view businesses like yours
- an understanding of how the Gateway2Finance and Gateway2Investment programmes could help you be more successful in raising funding for your business
- an opportunity to meet like-minded business owners and entrepreneurs to build your contacts and business networks.
The Information Seminar is open to all London-based small and medium-sized businesses who are looking to raise money to grow or stabilise the business.
Registration/coffee: from 09:00
Presentations begin: 09.30
Interactive feedback: 10.45
Panel discussion: 12.00
Event close: 12.30
Attending the event
On arrival at the venue, please sign the attendance list at reception and wait to be escorted to the seminar. The presentations begin promptly at 9.30am and we regret that attendees arriving after this time will not be allowed entry to the seminar.
If you are unable to make this date, please refer to our events calendar at www.ufblondon.org/events to book your place on a future seminar.
About the programme
The seminar is the first step in a programme supported by the London Development Agency and European Regional Development Fund and is offered free of charge to London’s small and medium-sized businesses. If you wish to apply for further support on one of the two support streams offered within the programme: Gateway2Finance for businesses raising debt finance and Gateway2Investment for businesses raising equity investment, full details will be given at the seminar.
Further information is also available on the programme website: www.ufblondon.org.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to those who do not meet the eligibility criteria (London-based, small or medium sized business, seeking business funding) and suggest that you instead contact Business Link for details of support available to you at www.businesslink.gov.uk or by calling 0845 6000 787 (18001 BT Typetalk).
For further details visit email@example.com